Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weight Loss

I am on my 3rd week of trying to lose weight. It's tough, but I'm getting there. Since I started, I have lost 5.6 lbs, which is great. My 1st week I lost 3.4 lbs & my 2nd I lost 2.2 lbs. I weigh in every Monday, first thing in the morning. I have changed my diet, I watch my calorie intake, not so much carbs, but I do watch the calories. I have set myself up to eat between 1800-2000 calories because I am breast feeding. And since I have started I have been in between there, or a few days I've been under 1800. I have been trying to drink more water, which if you know me I can't stand water. I have cut back on my soda intake, I used to drink anywhere from 4-6 sodas a day, now I drink 1-2, yesterday I had 3 because I went to McD's.

I hope that by the time we go to Seattle for my sister's wedding, that I will be another 15 lbs lighter at least. This means that I have 32 days to lose 15 lbs. Anyway that's the update on my weight loss for now. I will update more later.

No comments: