Saturday, March 03, 2007

My new hair do

As you can see from my profile pic, I have a new hair do :) I also got my eyebrows waxed (first time) & I think it looks great, it's a lot better than plucking them myself. I am on the road to a new me :) I had 10 inches taken off of my hair & donated it to Locks of Love :) I always feel great when I do that, knowing that I will be able to help someone that needs it.

Here is a pic of Braeden & I, it's hard to take a pic by myself, so I will try to get someone to take one of us later.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

You look gorgeous, Lynne! Love the do!

♥ LyNnE ♥ said...

Thanks Brenda, it's not a great pic, I need to get someone to take a new one of me. :)

SarahRachel said...

I LOVE the new hair!! And your brows look fantastic, too! Don't you love how perfect they come out when they wax them!? Your new profile pic is stunning!

♥ LyNnE ♥ said...

Thanks Sarah :) I do love my brows, I was plucking them before & they never looked that good :)

Kristie said...

Love it, Lynne!